Play-Doh BASIC FUN FACTORY B5554
- Jumpstart the creativity with the classic Play-Doh Fun Factory tool! This set lets kids explore their imaginations and have fun squishing and squeezing Play-Doh colors. To play, simply load the Fun Factory set with a favorite Play-Doh color, choose a shape on 1 of the 2 rails, and press the lever to squeeze out all kinds of silly and fun shapes!
- Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes Fun Factory tool, 2 rails, and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- ” Fun Factory tool squeezes out colorful Play-Doh shapes
- ” Load Play-Doh compound and press the lever
- ” Attachable rails create a variety of shapes
- ” Includes 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
- ” Ages 3 years and up
- ” Product and colors will vary.
- ” Compound not intended to be eaten.
- ” Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
2 in stock
- Pop open a can of creativity! With a handful of squishy, colorful Play-Doh compound, you'll never guess what kids might create next. Squish it, stamp it, roll it, shape it - the open-ended fun is all up to the imagination!
- •Includes 1 can of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- •Hands-on creative fun with classic Play-Doh compound
- •Open-ended play is up to the imagination
- •Keep it fresh for next time in the reusable can
- •Get more colors for your creations (other cans sold separately)
- •Ages 2 years and up
- •Compound not intended to be eaten.
- •Product and colors will vary.
- The kit includes a lump gypsum which are hidden dinosaur bones and tools to conduct excavations.
- After finding and cleaning all the bones you can use them to make the whole skeleton.
- Ready skeleton is about 21 centimeters in length.
- The bundled cardboard card exposition contains a lot of interesting information about the velociraptor on the back.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.