Play-Doh BASIC FUN FACTORY B5554
- Jumpstart the creativity with the classic Play-Doh Fun Factory tool! This set lets kids explore their imaginations and have fun squishing and squeezing Play-Doh colors. To play, simply load the Fun Factory set with a favorite Play-Doh color, choose a shape on 1 of the 2 rails, and press the lever to squeeze out all kinds of silly and fun shapes!
- Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes Fun Factory tool, 2 rails, and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- ” Fun Factory tool squeezes out colorful Play-Doh shapes
- ” Load Play-Doh compound and press the lever
- ” Attachable rails create a variety of shapes
- ” Includes 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
- ” Ages 3 years and up
- ” Product and colors will vary.
- ” Compound not intended to be eaten.
- ” Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
2 in stock
- Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, a paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, fine quality plaster, glitter and detailed instructions. Package contains enough materials to make 6 magnets or pinsCreate 6 mermaid refrigerator magnets or pinsIncludes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructionsFun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …