Always wanted to have a huge beard? Now's your chance! Play big beard battle with your family or friends and try to be the first to grow the biggest beard! Use your memory to turn over the correct colour and add that beard piece. The first to add four beard pieces to their beard wins the game! Includes 4 Beards, 16 Moustache, 1 Razor, 1 Scissors and 1 Turntable. Requires 2+ players. Warm Tip: For kids age 3+.
Keep it balance! Stack and balance as many blocks on the main body as possible without them collapsing.
Train your little ones balance, creativity, patience, fine and gross motor skills.
An exciting board game "Who am I?". Flip over the time and ask each of the player a question. You can use any questions except ''what am I?'' If you guess the picture before the time runs out, take another card. Continue asking questions until the timer runs out. When you guess correctly, move one of your chips in the 'bank', then you are able to get rid of your chips. Includes 4 headbands, 1 timer, 20 scoring chips and 50 cards. Multiplayer game, suitable for family bonding time.
Content: 16 cones, 12 gellato scoops, 54 challenge cards & illustrated rules. Perfectly designed for fun and entertainment. Can be played by 2-4 people, where a player has to adjust the gellato scoop / ice cream ball according to the cards he picks up randomly, by moving the gellato scoop at each cone card instructions. This board game will keep your child engaged for long hours and they will have a delightful time playing this game. Furthermore, this pretend-play toy helps to boost imagination skills of your little one.
Help doctor of microbiology to compete her research! Sort the microbes into your petri dish using your tweezers, and abit of logic. Work fast to figure out the missing microbes and superbugs and snatch them up before your opponents do! Be the fastest scientist in the lab to win! 2-4 Players. Components:
- 48 microbes
- 5 petri dishes
- 4 lab tweezers
- 54 challenge cards
- Illustrated rules
- Spell words using the nine letters on the grid
- Your words must be created from letters that are touching and are in the correct order
- Use the letters you spelled with to build letter stacks!
- The player with the largest stack wins!
- A great game for word lovers, age 10 and up!
- give the cards to game participants one by one and start the game according to the instructions
- turn on the switch so that the sharks will make a crazy sound
- use hand to lightly steal the small fish from the mouth of crazy sharks and remember to do that gently
- if you carelessly press the mouth the sharks will bite you
- GO FAST!! WHO FINISH FIRST WIN: Time yourself to improve, or race against friends - the fastest time wins! Try not to get stuck or roll down the wrong hill! Challenge your reflexes. A tilt game that you can only go faster!
- “HAND” IN THERE! CONTROL THE BALL IN THE MAZE: A perplexed game to develop coordination skills and dexterity. Move the ball to the starting line using the joystick and guide it through 4 challenging quadrants to reach the end.
- GREAT GAME TO GIVE AS A GIFT: Durable and colorful designed. 3 colors with 4 areas include: X-shape, back-and-forth lanes, spinning hill with moving walls, traditional maze
- EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT: Have the competition while spending good time with family and friends. A game satisfies both kids and adults! Easy to bring with and simply enjoy it!