Play-Doh 8 PACK (assorted) E5044
- This big pack of Play-Doh modeling compound holds an endless array of creative possibilities!
- Little hands can roll, twist and shape these colors into any form that strikes their fancies, then mash them up and start all over.
- Perfect for play dates and parties, the Rainbow Starter Pack is just the ticket for big Play-Doh fun!
- Includes 8 cans of Play-Doh compound.
- AGE 3+
1 in stock
- Includes dish, cone, scoop, extruder, spoon, stand, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- Have a Play-Doh sundae fun day with fun ice cream-themed tools
- Features both a dish and a cone so that you don't have to choose
- Scoop features an easy-release button and sprinkle grater handle
- Stand holds up the cone and features half-molds for decoratingAges 3 and up
- Jumpstart the creativity with the classic Play-Doh Fun Factory tool! This set lets kids explore their imaginations and have fun squishing and squeezing Play-Doh colors. To play, simply load the Fun Factory set with a favorite Play-Doh color, choose a shape on 1 of the 2 rails, and press the lever to squeeze out all kinds of silly and fun shapes!
- Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes Fun Factory tool, 2 rails, and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- " Fun Factory tool squeezes out colorful Play-Doh shapes
- " Load Play-Doh compound and press the lever
- " Attachable rails create a variety of shapes
- " Includes 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
- " Ages 3 years and up
- " Product and colors will vary.
- " Compound not intended to be eaten.
- " Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.