Play-Doh 8 PACK (assorted) E5044
- This big pack of Play-Doh modeling compound holds an endless array of creative possibilities!
- Little hands can roll, twist and shape these colors into any form that strikes their fancies, then mash them up and start all over.
- Perfect for play dates and parties, the Rainbow Starter Pack is just the ticket for big Play-Doh fun!
- Includes 8 cans of Play-Doh compound.
- AGE 3+
1 in stock
- Includes dish, cone, scoop, extruder, spoon, stand, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- Have a Play-Doh sundae fun day with fun ice cream-themed tools
- Features both a dish and a cone so that you don't have to choose
- Scoop features an easy-release button and sprinkle grater handle
- Stand holds up the cone and features half-molds for decoratingAges 3 and up
- Pop open a can of creativity! With a handful of squishy, colorful Play-Doh compound, you'll never guess what kids might create next. Squish it, stamp it, roll it, shape it - the open-ended fun is all up to the imagination!
- •Includes 1 can of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- •Hands-on creative fun with classic Play-Doh compound
- •Open-ended play is up to the imagination
- •Keep it fresh for next time in the reusable can
- •Get more colors for your creations (other cans sold separately)
- •Ages 2 years and up
- •Compound not intended to be eaten.
- •Product and colors will vary.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …