MEGA BLOKS MBBB – STACK LEARN MATH (FLX72) 100391
- Build and learn math with numbers, counting, equations and more!
- Building plus numbers equals big fun when your little one learns all about math with this set of big, brightly colored building blocks!
- Featuring colorful math-themed decoration, this easy-to-build set lets you stack numbers, symbols and pictograms together to learn everything from counting to equations
- The set comes with idea cards for building different math equations and solutions
- Your little one can build up their academic and problem solving skills as they play!
Out of stock
- FAST PACED ACTION - Combining Quick Movement and Skill for a Fun, Engaging and Rewarding Game Experience SURE TO BE A FAMILY FAVORITE - Kids and Adults will Appreciate the Challenge of Tossing the Paper Balls into the Moving Bin
- ADVANCE to the Next Skill Level with 2 Difficulty Levels - Play Again and Again.
- A GREAT GAME for Groups - Up to 4 players can Play at Once or Add More by Making your Own Paper Balls.
- Size (cm): 20 x 11 x 25
- Includes: 1 x spinner, 1 x wet head hat, 1 x water container, 1 x water container plug, 8 x pins
One egg? One rubber chicken? One exploding hen house? What is this game? It’s giggling fun for kids age four and up! Roll the dice and then press on the chicken’s chest the number of times shown on the dice, and you’ll hear a funny “SQUAWK!” If she doesn’t lay an egg, then it’s the next player’s turn. But if the hen house opens, she’ll lay an egg that you get to crack open. Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? Egg side up: you’re out of luck this time, and it’s the next player’s turn. Chick side up: you get to collect a chick token. “Reset” the chicken and keep going until all six chick tokens are collected. Player who collects the most chick tokens in the winner. Squawking chicken sound effects make the game even more fun! For kids age four and up. Game includes 1 rubber chicken, 1 hen house, 1 egg, 1 dice, 1 egg token, 6 chick tokens, and 1 Rules Sheet. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Kids will love this light-hearted game with the squawking chicken!
- Press the chicken and listen for the funny “SQUAWK!” If the hen house opens, the chicken will lay an egg that you get to “crack open.”
- Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? If it’s chick side up, you get to keep a chick token!
- The player with the most chick tokens wins!
- Giggling, squawking fun for kids age four and up.