LEGO TECHNIC CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (42093) 100712
Recreate engineering excellence with this LEGO® Technic™ 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Developed in partnership with Corvette, this exclusive model really captures the essence of the iconic supercar and comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, large rear wing and 4 tailpipes. This Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica also features working steering and a visible detailed V8 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild this awesome 2-in1 model to create a realistic Hot Rod replica.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Suitable for ages 9+.
- Chevrolet Corvette measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
Out of stock
Good partner for baby growth1) Cognitive ability 2) Practical ability 3) Creativity 4) Social skills
- The safe and odor-free material is safe and has no odor. Children can rest assured to use it.
- Let the children get closer to the beauty of life and learn about the world through the development of vision, touch and physical movements.
- Children's toys interest inspiration is very important, a rich variety of kitchen tools children have fun
- Role-playing is very popular in developed countries, and early education for young children is widely respected by educated experts.
- EXCAVATION - Start digging!
- CLEANOUT AND ASSEMBLY - Let the kids do their own hands-on assemble, develop the kids' ability independent thinking and hands-on.
- RECORD AND COGNITION - Your child can observe, think and record archaeological information such as time and place of dinosaur bone as archaeologists. Thus, enhance the interest of archeology, exercise children's observation ability, and learn some about the dinosaurs.