LEGO CREATOR OUTBACK CABIN 31098
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this 3in1 LEGO® Creator set. Build the Outback Cabin and then rebuild to create a Bird Watching Viewpoint with a secret hideout or a Canal Boat with a well-equipped galley.
- The Outback Cabin features a toy cabin with a waterside terrace, plus a kayak and campfire.
- Cabin interior features a wall clock, radio and a cozy attic bedroom.
- Includes 2 minifigures, ready for outback adventures, plus brick-built eagle and wolf animal figurines.
- Try a spot of fishing from the log cabin’s waterside terrace, ride the kayak and roast chicken on the campfire, but watch out for the hungry wolf and eagle!
- Continue the outdoor LEGO® adventures with this 3in1 set. Rebuild the Outback Cabin to create a Bird Watching Viewpoint or a Canal Boat.
Out of stock
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
37 pcs sweet shop color dough play set for kids and children. Comprises 4 cans of coloured dough. The dough play set is able to erich a child's imagination. Great way to improve your little one's eye hand coordination and recognition of colours and shapes. This play set will provide hours of fun for your kids. Suitable for multiplayer. Parents can spend their quality time to create the dough with the little ones to develop their creative thinking! Made from non-toxic and harmless materials, designed for children's safety.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.