LEGO Classic Basic Brick Set (11002) 100625
Discover timeless creative fun with this charming LEGO® Classic 11002 Basic Brick Set. Choose from a selection of bright and colorful LEGO bricks, wheels and eyes to create a wide variety of iconic LEGO models, from a knight on horseback to a cool monster truck. This building set offers 3 levels of complexity and makes an excellent starter kit for budding LEGO builders. Includes age-appropriate instructions to help children discover their creative building skills, with further building instructions and inspiration available online.
- Includes LEGO® bricks, wheels and eyes for creating classic LEGO models.
- Features bright and colorful LEGO® bricks for open-ended creative play.
- Create a LEGO dinosaur toy, monster truck, propeller plane or whatever you can imagine!
- Provides 3 levels of building complexity for budding builders.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- This set includes 300 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4+.
Out of stock
- EXCAVATION - Start digging!
- CLEANOUT AND ASSEMBLY - Let the kids do their own hands-on assemble, develop the kids' ability independent thinking and hands-on.
- RECORD AND COGNITION - Your child can observe, think and record archaeological information such as time and place of dinosaur bone as archaeologists. Thus, enhance the interest of archeology, exercise children's observation ability, and learn some about the dinosaurs.
Good partner for baby growth1) Cognitive ability 2) Practical ability 3) Creativity 4) Social skills
- The safe and odor-free material is safe and has no odor. Children can rest assured to use it.
- Let the children get closer to the beauty of life and learn about the world through the development of vision, touch and physical movements.
- Children's toys interest inspiration is very important, a rich variety of kitchen tools children have fun
- Role-playing is very popular in developed countries, and early education for young children is widely respected by educated experts.