LEGO CITY GREAT VEHICLES PIZZA VAN 60150
- Includes two minifigures: a pizza van chef and a customer.
- Features a Pizza Van, scooter and a buildable table with parasol.
- Pizza Van features opening sides and a kitchen area for the chef to serve pizza.
- Scooter features space behind the seat for a pizza box.
- Set up the table with parasol.
- Raise either side of the Pizza Van to open for business.
- Serve the customer a full pizza, a slice or some french fries.
- Accessory elements include a pizza box, full pizza, pizza slice and french fries.
Out of stock
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- This Mighty Megasaur is the perfect gift for any dinosaur mad child! This 8 inch figure electronic sounds and mechanical action. You can bring the dinosaurs of the Jurassic period back into your own bedroom with the four elctronic dinosaurs.
- Assorted Product
- Sold Separately
Give fans of Fast & Furious the ultimate thrill with this LEGO® Technic™ Dom’s Dodge Charger (42111) building set for kids and adults. Based on the iconic 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, it’s packed with authentic details. The opening hood reveals a model version of the iconic V8 engine. Other cool features include moving pistons, wishbone suspension, steering system and air blower. There are even nitro bottles in the trunk to bring Dom's daring high-speed chases to life. Just like the real thing! Fans aged 10 and up will love building their very own replica model of Dominic Toretto’s famous car. After building the Dodge Charger, the fun ramps up as fans role-play classic scenes from The Fast and The Furious movie, bringing the adrenaline-fuelled world of street racing to life. Awesome building toy for creative play The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO® Technic™ Dom’s Dodge Charger (42111), an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car.
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars. Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details.
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower. After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position.
- Looking for a cool holiday gift for kids aged 10+? This is a great choice. Kids can build the model version of Dom’s car then explore its cool features as they recreate Fast & Furious movie scenes.
- Measuring 15” (39cm) long, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (11cm) high, this model car is just the right size for role-playing high-speed adventures. Leave it in the wheelstand position for an eye-catching display piece.
- No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy. Great news for kids who love creative play!
- Printed instructions are included, so it’s easy for young builders to get started.
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO® Technic™ sets. With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures these building sets for kidsconnect easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.