Leapfrog MY OWN LEAPTOP 19150
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play computer built for kids.
3 in stock
- Plays up to 5 minutes of music, 8 different lullabies & soothing ocean sounds
- Soft, cuddly and soothing with a gentle, comforting glow
- Baby activates sounds with a gentle squeeze, learning about cause & effect
- Power/volume control
- Ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Alpha Pup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking
- Interactive letter buttons enable children to hear letter sounds and the alphabet
- Floppy fabric ears and a wagging tail give this pup lots of character
- Includes the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills
- Ages 12 to 36 months
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Interactive plush puppy talks and sings
- Press the light-up button in the middle of his tummy to hear Scout bark and tell you how much he loves you
- Press the colorful buttons to hear lullabies and learning songs about shapes, colors and letters
- The ring on top of Scout head makes him great for attaching to car seats and carriers
- This snuggle puppy is intended for kids 6-36 months. 2 AAA batteries required (included for demo purposes only; replace for home use). product Dimensions: 5.2 x 7.5 x 2.6 inches
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;