Leapfrog MY FIRST SCOUT BOOK 80-607200
- There’s something exciting to learn on every page of the My First Scout Book™.
- Each spread of this touch-and-feel book will delight your baby as they explore the shiny pond, crinkly flower, peek-a-boo flap and baby-safe mirror.
- Hear an adorable welcome song and four sing-along songs that introduce your little one to numbers, letters, colors and shapes when you press the light-up button on this electronic baby book.
- Explore more learning on each page by pressing the soft page tabs to hear phrases and music.
- Help Scout find the hidden bone on each of the two-page spreads.
- Grab the handle on this soft book for babies and take it everywhere you go!
1 in stock
- Light up the adorable construction truck by dropping a ball inside and watching the mixer change color.
- Add two balls to the color mixer and push the lever to “mix” the balls together to learn how to create a whole-new color.
- Learn colors, shapes and numbers by pressing the colorful shape buttons on the truck. Use them to answer questions or add sounds to the music.
- Drop the balls inside and take them out by opening the back door. When playtime is over, all the balls easily store inside.
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.
- Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds
- Features three ways to play: letter, animal and music learning modes
- Explore learning with each spin of the wheel
- Playful musical responses and lights reward each touch
- Spin, push and slide to help develop motor skills
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;