Leapfrog LEARN & ROLL CHICKEN 80-606300
- Take these chickens for a spin!
- The Learn & Roll Chickens play songs, flash lights, wobble & spin as the toy is pulled.
- Removable, interactive baby chicks add to the fun!
3 in stock
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Alpha Pup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking
- Interactive letter buttons enable children to hear letter sounds and the alphabet
- Floppy fabric ears and a wagging tail give this pup lots of character
- Includes the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills
- Ages 12 to 36 months
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.