Leapfrog ALPHAPUP – PINK 19242
- Pull along to hear the ABC song—learn the alphabet and letter sounds for children aged 1-3. Playful pup makes a sweet pal with velvet-soft floppy ears that are fun to pet. Aaa batteries required
- Colorful stripes on alphapup’s sweater double as buttons that trigger letter sounds and names to help teach children phonics and early vocabulary
- Pull alphapup’s leash or press the music note button to sing along to three learning songs, and press the bone button to learn fun Doggie phrases
- This pup loves to show off his strut! With his nose held high, alphapup trots along with paw-shaped wheels that create a Cute swagger while on the go
- Alphabet can’t hide his excitement for learning with a tail that wags. Skills learned include gross motor skills, phonics, and the alphabet
Out of stock
SKU: 19242 Categories: Infant Toys, IPS (INFANT PRE-SCHOOL), On the go/Bulk Juvenile, Preschool Toys Tag: LEAPFROG
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.