KIDIAN STACK AND LEARN CUBES (KD3202) 106010
- CREATIVE THINKING is encouraged through play, as each block has a range of dynamic linked motion features that infants can turn, push, and press to stimulate curiosity of movement.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS are encouraged as infants grasp, stack, and discover the multiple play patterns that the Stack and Learn Cubes has to offer!
- SOUND EFFECTS AND SONGS engage the infant as they play, helping infants learn counting, letters, colors, and shapes during stacking activity.
- VIBRANT COLORS and FUN SHAPES engages and entertains 6+ month infants, encouraging them to play with the Stack and Learn Cubes, helping develop hand-eye coordination along the way!
- Two AAA batteries required, not included.
5 in stock
SKU: 106010 Categories: Christmas Promotion 2020, Infant Toys, IPS (INFANT PRE-SCHOOL), Preschool Toys Tag: KIDIAN
- Best selling bus upgraded to offer even more fun and learning. interactive talking bus teaches phonics, letter name and numbers through 4 modes of play!
- Chunky buttons on the top of the bus call out shapes.
- Lots of sound effects including horn, brake and accelerator!
- Features a wide selection of musical melodies in various styles and fun sound effects.
- With so many places to go, select your destination from the school, zoo or train station to hear a sung song or fun phrase related to the destination shown on the front of the bus!
- Press the smiley passengers on the bus to hear funny phrases!
- This friendly caterpillar features eight colorful light-up bars that kids can tap with the mallet to create sounds
- Learn to play a song by following the lights and pressing the keys accordingly to advance the song, note-by-note
- Play any way you like in Music Composer mode
- In Follow Me mode, listen to a music note, then tap the correct light-up bar and repeat the sequences to advance to new levels
- Grab the mallet and pull the caterpillar along by the cord
Two AAA batteries required, not included
- DRIVE IT! This vehicle is an interactive, infant-friendly toy that features motion-activated sounds and music during play.
- BUILD IT! Building blocks included that match the theme of the vehicle to further construct and create imaginative play!
- PARK IT! Park the vehicle to hear fun music and sounds!
- FUN LEARNING as these vehicles and their building blocks promote a better understanding of the larger world around an infant in a safe and stimulating way! Promotes hearing, movement, and fine motor skills as the child plays with the vehicle and playset.
- COLLECT THEM ALL
Three AA batteries required, not included Encourage babies to actively remember and think, through interesting interactive games. Different colors are equally eye-catching! Cartoon patterns decorate the body, adding a cute and playful look. Through English, Chinese, simulated sound effects and other cognitive objects, parents can also explain more relevant knowledge and allow babies to learn more. The open top cover is the passenger seating area. It is equipped with 6 character building blocks, which can be used for babies, friends and family members to role-play and simulate various scenes of daily travel. There are 3 different places at the front of the car. Turn around before you start, and go wherever you go. It’s exciting and fun!
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.