Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click ‘ Learn Remote
Light-up musical rewards • Fun responses help baby understand cause & effect Realistic styling • Like a real remote control—inspiring early role play! Lots of buttons to press • Promote development of fine motor skills
Out of stock
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Interactive plush puppy talks and sings
- Press the light-up button in the middle of her tummy to hear Violet bark and tell you how much she loves you
- Press the colorful buttons to hear lullabies and learning songs about shapes, colors and letters
- The ring on top of Violet head makes him great for attaching to car seats and carriers
- This snuggle puppy is intended for kids 6-36 months. 2 AAA batteries required (included for demo purposes only; replace for home use). Product dimensions: 5.2 x 7.5 x 2.6 inches
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
- Press the app and bottom icons or slide fingers over the screen for a multicolor light show. Every action activates unique patterns of lights, colors and sounds
- Just like mom and dad's, this kid-tough toddler tablet features a home button, 20 app icons and introduces letters, numbers, shapes, animals, colors and more
- For role-play excitement, press the five dock icons and talk on the phone with Scout, explore time concepts, listen to Scout, play with the pretend camera and listen to music
- Play with the apps like a real tablet in Explore mode and hear exciting phrases about weather, sports and health. Learn mode includes colors, numbers, shapes and more
- Music mode plays songs and melodies and lets little ones create their own masterpieces
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog? Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.Teaches: Early number sense - Pretend play - Social skills
- Suitable for ages 18-36 Months
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Light up the adorable construction truck by dropping a ball inside and watching the mixer change color.
- Add two balls to the color mixer and push the lever to “mix” the balls together to learn how to create a whole-new color.
- Learn colors, shapes and numbers by pressing the colorful shape buttons on the truck. Use them to answer questions or add sounds to the music.
- Drop the balls inside and take them out by opening the back door. When playtime is over, all the balls easily store inside.