FAST FUN BLOKUS (FMW25) 104439
- The perfect strategy game for the whole family – Quick and easy to learn, with fun challenges for all ages
- Up to the player will lay their 21) stones one on the board, even normal hair, each Abgelegte stone at least one same colour stone touch must only be on the corners
- In this game it’s about the pinning of all Territorien by Steine Ablegt and you the opponent on the board there strategically blocking
- The game is at an end when no their dominoes be enabled each player counts as many individual Quadrate she has left. The player with the few squares wins the game
Out of stock
- 48 microbes
- 5 petri dishes
- 4 lab tweezers
- 54 challenge cards
- Illustrated rules
- FAST PACED ACTION - Combining Quick Movement and Skill for a Fun, Engaging and Rewarding Game Experience SURE TO BE A FAMILY FAVORITE - Kids and Adults will Appreciate the Challenge of Tossing the Paper Balls into the Moving Bin
- ADVANCE to the Next Skill Level with 2 Difficulty Levels - Play Again and Again.
- A GREAT GAME for Groups - Up to 4 players can Play at Once or Add More by Making your Own Paper Balls.
One egg? One rubber chicken? One exploding hen house? What is this game? It’s giggling fun for kids age four and up! Roll the dice and then press on the chicken’s chest the number of times shown on the dice, and you’ll hear a funny “SQUAWK!” If she doesn’t lay an egg, then it’s the next player’s turn. But if the hen house opens, she’ll lay an egg that you get to crack open. Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? Egg side up: you’re out of luck this time, and it’s the next player’s turn. Chick side up: you get to collect a chick token. “Reset” the chicken and keep going until all six chick tokens are collected. Player who collects the most chick tokens in the winner. Squawking chicken sound effects make the game even more fun! For kids age four and up. Game includes 1 rubber chicken, 1 hen house, 1 egg, 1 dice, 1 egg token, 6 chick tokens, and 1 Rules Sheet. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Kids will love this light-hearted game with the squawking chicken!
- Press the chicken and listen for the funny “SQUAWK!” If the hen house opens, the chicken will lay an egg that you get to “crack open.”
- Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? If it’s chick side up, you get to keep a chick token!
- The player with the most chick tokens wins!
- Giggling, squawking fun for kids age four and up.