4M Kidz Labs / Buzz Wire Making Kit 4M-03232
- Construct your own buzz wire and learn how an electric circuit is made.
- Move the wand along the wire without making the buzzer buzz!
- Create new shapes each time you play to test your skill under pressure.
Out of stock
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- Paint a tea set with your own creative designs.
- Have a pretend tea party with your dolls or use your tea set as lovely home ornaments.
- Contains 1 tea set (1 tea pot, 4 sets of cups & saucers, 1 milk jug, and 1 sugar bowl: pieces range from 3 cm to 6 cm tall), paint strip, paint brush and detailed instructions.
- Makes a 13-piece mini tea set.
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …
- The kit includes a lump gypsum which are hidden dinosaur bones and tools to conduct excavations.
- After finding and cleaning all the bones you can use them to make the whole skeleton.
- Ready skeleton is about 21 centimeters in length.
- The bundled cardboard card exposition contains a lot of interesting information about the velociraptor on the back.