4M Eco Engineering / Solar Plane Mobile 4M-03376
- Build a plane with a solar panel that will be hooked on an axis of an arm.
- With the light that the plate will receive, it will rotate on the base of a bottle, hung by a thread in the window, in your room but always in a place where sunlight reaches it.
Out of stock
- A new style of Mould and Paint range. Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, 1 paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, 1 glitter, 2 bags of fine quality plaster and detailed instructions. Content sufficient for making 6 magnets or pins
- Create your own princess refrigerator magnets or pins
- Includes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructions
- Fun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.