VTech VT-Alphabet Apple-BB (Asst) (TTVTF101003) 100064
- Learn letters, telling time and so much more with the VTech® Alphabet Apple™!
- This interactive learning apple with a light-up tallking worm friend encourages independent play and guides your child through 8 learning activities that introduce letters, counting, memory training and more.
- Featuring a clock with movable arms that teach basic time telling skills, fun letter-specific graphics on each of the 26 light-up letter buttons, and a Music Mode with 29 songs and melodies to explore.
- The educational toy also includes an interactive learning board with easy carrying handle for portability, as well as helpful hints and unique reward sequences for engaging play time fun.
3 in stock
SKU: 100064 Categories: Infant Toys, IPS (INFANT PRE-SCHOOL), Preschool Toys Tags: IPS, learning, VTECH
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Learning fun with a lively puppy pal Face lights up and mouth animates as Scout sings and plays with your child
- Perfect for on-the-go play and learning as little ones explore shapes, counting, opposites and colors/colours with Scout
- Little ones can lift and close the lid for an interactive game of peek-a-book with Scout
- My Talking LapPup with Scout is appropriate for children ages 6 to 24 months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog? Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.Teaches: Early number sense - Pretend play - Social skills
- Suitable for ages 18-36 Months