Stacking Snacks – Fruits and Veggies – Building Set by MEGA Bloks (DPY42)
Your little one can work up an appetite for discovery when they learn to build and match different healthy foods with Stacking Snacks by Mega Blocks! Made for little hands and growing minds, this colorful set of big blocks lets you build different fruits and veggies, like tomatoes, peas, carrots, corn, oranges, grapes, and broccoli. Easy to put together and take apart, your little one can use the blocks to create all kinds of fun snacks as they pair and stack the right pieces together, building up their motor skills and learning problem solving along the way! New 2016
Out of stock
- GO FAST!! WHO FINISH FIRST WIN: Time yourself to improve, or race against friends - the fastest time wins! Try not to get stuck or roll down the wrong hill! Challenge your reflexes. A tilt game that you can only go faster!
- “HAND” IN THERE! CONTROL THE BALL IN THE MAZE: A perplexed game to develop coordination skills and dexterity. Move the ball to the starting line using the joystick and guide it through 4 challenging quadrants to reach the end.
- GREAT GAME TO GIVE AS A GIFT: Durable and colorful designed. 3 colors with 4 areas include: X-shape, back-and-forth lanes, spinning hill with moving walls, traditional maze
- EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT: Have the competition while spending good time with family and friends. A game satisfies both kids and adults! Easy to bring with and simply enjoy it!
An exciting board game "Who am I?". Flip over the time and ask each of the player a question. You can use any questions except ''what am I?'' If you guess the picture before the time runs out, take another card. Continue asking questions until the timer runs out. When you guess correctly, move one of your chips in the 'bank', then you are able to get rid of your chips. Includes 4 headbands, 1 timer, 20 scoring chips and 50 cards. Multiplayer game, suitable for family bonding time.
Help doctor of microbiology to compete her research! Sort the microbes into your petri dish using your tweezers, and abit of logic. Work fast to figure out the missing microbes and superbugs and snatch them up before your opponents do! Be the fastest scientist in the lab to win! 2-4 Players. Components:
- 48 microbes
- 5 petri dishes
- 4 lab tweezers
- 54 challenge cards
- Illustrated rules
- Spell words using the nine letters on the grid
- Your words must be created from letters that are touching and are in the correct order
- Use the letters you spelled with to build letter stacks!
- The player with the largest stack wins!
- A great game for word lovers, age 10 and up!