Stacking Snacks – Fruits and Veggies – Building Set by MEGA Bloks (DPY42)
Your little one can work up an appetite for discovery when they learn to build and match different healthy foods with Stacking Snacks by Mega Blocks! Made for little hands and growing minds, this colorful set of big blocks lets you build different fruits and veggies, like tomatoes, peas, carrots, corn, oranges, grapes, and broccoli. Easy to put together and take apart, your little one can use the blocks to create all kinds of fun snacks as they pair and stack the right pieces together, building up their motor skills and learning problem solving along the way! New 2016
Out of stock
- FAST PACED ACTION - Combining Quick Movement and Skill for a Fun, Engaging and Rewarding Game Experience SURE TO BE A FAMILY FAVORITE - Kids and Adults will Appreciate the Challenge of Tossing the Paper Balls into the Moving Bin
- ADVANCE to the Next Skill Level with 2 Difficulty Levels - Play Again and Again.
- A GREAT GAME for Groups - Up to 4 players can Play at Once or Add More by Making your Own Paper Balls.
Content: 16 cones, 12 gellato scoops, 54 challenge cards & illustrated rules. Perfectly designed for fun and entertainment. Can be played by 2-4 people, where a player has to adjust the gellato scoop / ice cream ball according to the cards he picks up randomly, by moving the gellato scoop at each cone card instructions. This board game will keep your child engaged for long hours and they will have a delightful time playing this game. Furthermore, this pretend-play toy helps to boost imagination skills of your little one.
An exciting board game "Who am I?". Flip over the time and ask each of the player a question. You can use any questions except ''what am I?'' If you guess the picture before the time runs out, take another card. Continue asking questions until the timer runs out. When you guess correctly, move one of your chips in the 'bank', then you are able to get rid of your chips. Includes 4 headbands, 1 timer, 20 scoring chips and 50 cards. Multiplayer game, suitable for family bonding time.
Help doctor of microbiology to compete her research! Sort the microbes into your petri dish using your tweezers, and abit of logic. Work fast to figure out the missing microbes and superbugs and snatch them up before your opponents do! Be the fastest scientist in the lab to win! 2-4 Players. Components:
- 48 microbes
- 5 petri dishes
- 4 lab tweezers
- 54 challenge cards
- Illustrated rules
- give the cards to game participants one by one and start the game according to the instructions
- turn on the switch so that the sharks will make a crazy sound
- use hand to lightly steal the small fish from the mouth of crazy sharks and remember to do that gently
- if you carelessly press the mouth the sharks will bite you
- Size (cm): 20 x 11 x 25
- Includes: 1 x spinner, 1 x wet head hat, 1 x water container, 1 x water container plug, 8 x pins