Play-Doh Town Firehouse
Hey, chief — there’s a fire in Play-Doh Town! Luckily the Firehouse is right nearby, and this can-do firefighter is ready to squish out the Play-Doh flames. Create an emergency scene by stacking the Play-Doh cans and putting the roof on top. Use the fire stamper to add colorful flames, and squeeze a silly escape pole. The half-molds shape other rescue essentials, like a radio or an alarm bell. Get the firefighter ready by creating a wild hairstyle and putting on his hat. Use the stamps on his feet to make his radio and a pretend treat for his pup. Help him battle the flames with the water cannon extruder, make a hose with the fire hydrant, or chop the flames out with the axe, which also fits in the firefighter’s hand. And make sure to take the dog for a walk, or it might have its own emergency! The garage can also fit the Fire Truck (sold separately) for even more rescue missions. Playing the hero (or even the mischief-maker) can be a new adventure every time in Play-Doh Town!
Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Rescue Play-Doh Town from fire emergencies again and again
- Get the firefighter ready by making all kinds of creative hairstyles
- Sit firefighter figure on the water cannon or make accessories for him
- Press an escape pole, squirt Play-Doh water, and more
- Expand Play-Doh Town with the Fire Truck and other sets (sold separately)
Out of stock
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- EXCAVATION - Start digging!
- CLEANOUT AND ASSEMBLY - Let the kids do their own hands-on assemble, develop the kids' ability independent thinking and hands-on.
- RECORD AND COGNITION - Your child can observe, think and record archaeological information such as time and place of dinosaur bone as archaeologists. Thus, enhance the interest of archeology, exercise children's observation ability, and learn some about the dinosaurs.
- Pop open a can of creativity! With a handful of squishy, colorful Play-Doh compound, you'll never guess what kids might create next. Squish it, stamp it, roll it, shape it - the open-ended fun is all up to the imagination!
- •Includes 1 can of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- •Hands-on creative fun with classic Play-Doh compound
- •Open-ended play is up to the imagination
- •Keep it fresh for next time in the reusable can
- •Get more colors for your creations (other cans sold separately)
- •Ages 2 years and up
- •Compound not intended to be eaten.
- •Product and colors will vary.