Play-Doh Town Firehouse
Hey, chief — there’s a fire in Play-Doh Town! Luckily the Firehouse is right nearby, and this can-do firefighter is ready to squish out the Play-Doh flames. Create an emergency scene by stacking the Play-Doh cans and putting the roof on top. Use the fire stamper to add colorful flames, and squeeze a silly escape pole. The half-molds shape other rescue essentials, like a radio or an alarm bell. Get the firefighter ready by creating a wild hairstyle and putting on his hat. Use the stamps on his feet to make his radio and a pretend treat for his pup. Help him battle the flames with the water cannon extruder, make a hose with the fire hydrant, or chop the flames out with the axe, which also fits in the firefighter’s hand. And make sure to take the dog for a walk, or it might have its own emergency! The garage can also fit the Fire Truck (sold separately) for even more rescue missions. Playing the hero (or even the mischief-maker) can be a new adventure every time in Play-Doh Town!
Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Rescue Play-Doh Town from fire emergencies again and again
- Get the firefighter ready by making all kinds of creative hairstyles
- Sit firefighter figure on the water cannon or make accessories for him
- Press an escape pole, squirt Play-Doh water, and more
- Expand Play-Doh Town with the Fire Truck and other sets (sold separately)
Out of stock
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- Pop open a can of creativity! With a handful of squishy, colorful Play-Doh compound, you'll never guess what kids might create next. Squish it, stamp it, roll it, shape it - the open-ended fun is all up to the imagination!
- •Includes 1 can of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- •Hands-on creative fun with classic Play-Doh compound
- •Open-ended play is up to the imagination
- •Keep it fresh for next time in the reusable can
- •Get more colors for your creations (other cans sold separately)
- •Ages 2 years and up
- •Compound not intended to be eaten.
- •Product and colors will vary.