Play-Doh Town Fire Truck
Fire rescue missions await! Call up the local Play-Doh Town firefighter and help him roll to the rescue faster than you can say “Oh no, there’s a Play-Doh fire!” Pop him onto his friendly-looking Fire Truck for some freewheeling fun with the water cannon pressing tool and stamps. Build an emergency scene by stacking the house-themed cans and stamping Play-Doh fires. Before things get really heated, press out a colorful beard for the firefighter! The axe also fits in the firefighter’s hand to slice through the pretend flames, and his feet stamp his mustache and badge. The truck fits in the Firehouse (sold separately) to expand Play-Doh Town and create even more adventures! •Includes Fire Truck with removable water cannon extruder, firefighter figure with hat, flame stamper, axe, and 3 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound. •Roll to the rescue and create adventures with the Play-Doh Town Fire Truck •Get the firefighter mission-ready by making an epic beard and colorful hair •Stack the house-themed Play-Doh cans to build an emergency scene •Squirt Play-Doh water with the water cannon •Axe can fit in figure’s hand or double as a cutter •Ages 3 years and up
Out of stock
- Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, a paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, fine quality plaster, glitter and detailed instructions. Package contains enough materials to make 6 magnets or pinsCreate 6 mermaid refrigerator magnets or pinsIncludes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructionsFun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- Includes dish, cone, scoop, extruder, spoon, stand, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- Have a Play-Doh sundae fun day with fun ice cream-themed tools
- Features both a dish and a cone so that you don't have to choose
- Scoop features an easy-release button and sprinkle grater handle
- Stand holds up the cone and features half-molds for decoratingAges 3 and up
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.