PLAY-DOH ICE CREAM TREATS B1857
- Includes dish, cone, scoop, extruder, spoon, stand, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- Have a Play-Doh sundae fun day with fun ice cream-themed tools
- Features both a dish and a cone so that you don’t have to choose
- Scoop features an easy-release button and sprinkle grater handle
- Stand holds up the cone and features half-molds for decoratingAges 3 and up
3 in stock
- Pop open a can of creativity! With a handful of squishy, colorful Play-Doh compound, you'll never guess what kids might create next. Squish it, stamp it, roll it, shape it - the open-ended fun is all up to the imagination!
- •Includes 1 can of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- •Hands-on creative fun with classic Play-Doh compound
- •Open-ended play is up to the imagination
- •Keep it fresh for next time in the reusable can
- •Get more colors for your creations (other cans sold separately)
- •Ages 2 years and up
- •Compound not intended to be eaten.
- •Product and colors will vary.
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …
- A new style of Mould and Paint range. Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, 1 paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, 1 glitter, 2 bags of fine quality plaster and detailed instructions. Content sufficient for making 6 magnets or pins
- Create your own princess refrigerator magnets or pins
- Includes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructions
- Fun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.