PLAY-DOH COLORS AND SHAPES B3404
- Includes 8 shape cutters, roller, 2 double-sided playmats, Together Time Guide, and 8 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- •Explore patterns, sequencing, and more with the Colors and Shapes kit
- •Together Time Guide features activities to help you customize playtime
- •2-sided shape cutters to compare big and small shapes
- •Promotes color and shape identification, matching, and compare/contrast
- •Can help encourage sensory-motor development including fine motor skills
- •Ages 2 years and up•Compound not intended to be eaten. Product and colors will vary.
3 in stock
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.