PLA STEP START WALK N RIDE 12H345
STEP START WALK ‘N RIDE
ZOOOOOOOOM! Your child will love zipping around on his Step Start Walk N Ride. With bright colors and fun accessories to pull, twist, spin and roll, this colorful toy provides multiple ways to teach and entertain your child. Best of all, it’s two toys in one! Once your child masters walking and pushing the Step Start Walk n Ride, it transforms into a fun riding toy. He can pretend he’s just like mom and dad, driving along in his own car! This toy also encourages important developmental skills, including spatial awareness, fundamental movement skills and more!
It’s More Than Play… This Toy Also Teaches:
Fundamental Movement Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Fitness & Stamina
Fundamental Movement Skills
With bright, fun colors and snazzy accessories, the Step Start Walk n Ride encourages your child to stand, walk and push his legs as he rides. These activities all promote fundamental movement skills, or the ability to move the body from one place to another. These physical abilities develop from simple to complex, and require hours and hours of trial and error to master.
Gross Motor Skills
When your child uses his tiny arms to push the Step Start Walk n Ride or uses his little legs to propel it across the floor, he’s practicing gross motor skills. Having strong gross motor skills helps children understand how to use their limbs and control their bodies. Activities that encourage the use of large muscles, such as running, lifting and pushing are key to gross motor skill development.
Whether they’re just learning to stand or motoring along, the Step Start Walk n Ride encourages children to practice balancing. Good balance is a critical skill. Balance doesn’t just help children when they are riding a bike or hopping on one foot; it also helps children learn to sit still.
The Step Start Walk n Ride encourages midline development, which is the ability to make different movements with different sides of the body at the same time. When children are young, they cannot reach across the body with the right hand to grab something on the left, or vice versa. The Step Start Walk n Ride allows your child to practice bilateral, or mirrored movements, by encouraging him to use both sides of his body together to propel forward. Developing bilateral movements is the first step to strong midline development. As children learn to make both sides of the body work together, they also develop new connections between the two hemispheres of the brain. Once midlines have been learned and developed, your child’s preferred writing hand can begin to emerge.
As he dodges the dog and boogies behind the chair, your child is learning to manipulate a large toy around big obstacles. Navigating around objects helps children learn about space and how much room their body takes up. This skill is called spatial awareness. Children need to gain an understanding of spatial awareness to figure out how to move around without banging into other objects. Spatial development is an ongoing skill. As your child’s size changes, his center of gravity moves, and he’ll need to relearn where his body begins and ends. Boogying along behind the Step Start Walk n Ride is an entertaining way for him to learn these important abilities.
Fitness & Stamina
Whether he’s pushing the Step Start Walk n Ride and wobbling along behind it, or sitting on the toy and propelling it forward with his legs, your child is getting great exercise! Children don’t get fit at the gym they get fit when they’re bouncing, moving and playing. Toys with a raised level of aerobic activity are excellent for developing endurance, confidence and a healthy body. Physical activity also allows children to experience adrenaline rushing through their bodies. It is important for children to have adrenaline experiences so they learn how to respond when they are in stressful situations and need to make split-second decisions as an adult.
Want to join the fun? Playing with your child can boost his learning, and it gives him more time to bond with you! Try these simple tips to enhance your child’s play experience:
Use sidewalk chalk to draw a road on the pavement. Ask your child to follow the path with his Step Start Walk n Ride. Draw a stop sign and encourage him to practice stopping.
Play “Red Light/Green Light” to give your child practice starting, stopping and following directions.
Draw a parking spot on the pavement and ask your child to practice “parking” his ride. Find an extra set of keys and let him practice “locking” the car.
Ask your child to follow directions like go, stop, turn and freeze! Children learn concepts like forward, back, over, under, around, between, fast, slow when the words are repeated as they perform each action.
As your child maneuvers his Step Start Walk n Ride up the hall, between the couch and the chair, or around the table, say what he’s doing out loud. When children hear these terms mentioned as they move, it reinforces their understanding of these important concepts.
Recommended Age: From 9 Months and Above.
Note: Colors on the picture are for illustration only and might be vary from time to time.
Out of stock
- Brand: Kidian
- Type: Music Toy
- Age: 6 Months & Above
- Flash lights
- It enhances your child's hearing, seeing and touch senses.
- You can find the instructions on the back of the box.
- INTERACTIVE BABY RATTLE AND TEETHER: Rattle lights up and plays music and sound effects
- MOTION ACTIVATED: This baby musical toy plays sounds and songs, or control the audio with each shake
- SENSORY TOY FOR BABIES: Colorful baby rattle promotes grasping and gross motor skills
- FUN CHARACTERS: Rattle and teether available in 4 fun Kidian characters, each with multiple teethers
- BATTERY POWERED BABY RATTLE: Two AAA batteries required, not included
Two AAA batteries required, not included
- CREATIVE THINKING is encouraged through play, as each block has a range of dynamic linked motion features that infants can turn, push, and press to stimulate curiosity of movement.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS are encouraged as infants grasp, stack, and discover the multiple play patterns that the Stack and Learn Cubes has to offer!
- SOUND EFFECTS AND SONGS engage the infant as they play, helping infants learn counting, letters, colors, and shapes during stacking activity.
- VIBRANT COLORS and FUN SHAPES engages and entertains 6+ month infants, encouraging them to play with the Stack and Learn Cubes, helping develop hand-eye coordination along the way!
- Two AAA batteries required, not included.
- DRIVE IT! This vehicle is an interactive, infant-friendly toy that features motion-activated sounds and music during play.
- BUILD IT! Building blocks included that match the theme of the vehicle to further construct and create imaginative play!
- PARK IT! Park the vehicle to hear fun music and sounds!
- FUN LEARNING as these vehicles and their building blocks promote a better understanding of the larger world around an infant in a safe and stimulating way! Promotes hearing, movement, and fine motor skills as the child plays with the vehicle and playset.
- COLLECT THEM ALL to build an entire Kidi Wonderland! Two AAA batteries required, not included
- Introducing seven classic nursery rhymes
- Colourful graphics
- Lively music
- The Vtech Animal Friends Nursery Rhymes Book is a bright and chunky book introducing seven classic nursery rhymes with colourful graphics and lively music.
- Each set of pages has a slide or twist button as well as light-up animal buttons.
- The music button encourages you to sing along with your child to the nursery rhymes.
Product details of KIDIAN ABC LETTEREX (KD3303) 106019
- BATTERY DETAIL:2xAA（not include）
- Dinosaur have 26 buttons on the back, teach the babies English by different sound that match with the word. Encourage the baby to speak English without any fear.
- Every button including one melody, totally 26 melodies without any duplication, develop the babies’ sense to music and art.
- Learn while play, master 26 letters and 26 words, also play melodies to let the babies feel the charming points of music in the meantime.
Three AA batteries required, not included Encourage babies to actively remember and think, through interesting interactive games. Different colors are equally eye-catching! Cartoon patterns decorate the body, adding a cute and playful look. Through English, Chinese, simulated sound effects and other cognitive objects, parents can also explain more relevant knowledge and allow babies to learn more. The open top cover is the passenger seating area. It is equipped with 6 character building blocks, which can be used for babies, friends and family members to role-play and simulate various scenes of daily travel. There are 3 different places at the front of the car. Turn around before you start, and go wherever you go. It’s exciting and fun!