LEGO Classic Bricks and Lights (11009) 106702
Kids can get doubly creative with this fun LEGO® set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! From building bricks to shadow plays Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make – a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! Kids build skills as they design, display and create! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.
- Introduce kids to fun construction with 12 mini-models – then watch them transform their model into an awesome shadow puppet! With 2 Light Brick Shadow Casters, the imaginative play possibilities are endless.
- There are 12 LEGO® toys to make – a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys.
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second LightBrick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great Christmas holiday, birthday or theater gift for kids aged 5 and up who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO® brick building and shadow puppet storytelling.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) long, the Light Brick Shadow Caster is ideal for small fingers to operate. As well as the 12 models to build, there are extra bricks left over for kids to get creative with models of their own.
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children’s imaginations.
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO® builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with awacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for yourchild.
Out of stock
- A new style of Mould and Paint range. Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, 1 paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, 1 glitter, 2 bags of fine quality plaster and detailed instructions. Content sufficient for making 6 magnets or pins
- Create your own princess refrigerator magnets or pins
- Includes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructions
- Fun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.