LEGO City Construction Loader (60219) 100739
Help maintain the LEGO® City streets with the sturdy 60219 Construction Loader! This iconic construction toy set features a loader with raising front arm, tilting bucket and a roll cage, plus a small fence, jackhammer, buildable pile of concrete and a minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® City road worker minifigure.
- Features a construction loader building toy truck with raising front loader arm, tilting bucket and roll cage.
- Accessory elements include a jackhammer and a small build featuring a fence and pile of concrete.
- Raise the front loader arm to remove the fence after you break the concrete apart with the toy jackhammer.
- Tilt the bucket on the toy excavator and scoop up the broken concrete to clean up the street.
- Raise the roll cage and climb down from the loader after a hard day’s work.
- Construction loader measures over 2” (7cm) high 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Fence and concrete pile build measures over 1” (4cm) wide.
Out of stock
- A new style of Mould and Paint range. Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, 1 paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, 1 glitter, 2 bags of fine quality plaster and detailed instructions. Content sufficient for making 6 magnets or pins
- Create your own princess refrigerator magnets or pins
- Includes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructions
- Fun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- Paint a tea set with your own creative designs.
- Have a pretend tea party with your dolls or use your tea set as lovely home ornaments.
- Contains 1 tea set (1 tea pot, 4 sets of cups & saucers, 1 milk jug, and 1 sugar bowl: pieces range from 3 cm to 6 cm tall), paint strip, paint brush and detailed instructions.
- Makes a 13-piece mini tea set.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.