Leapfrog POPPIN’ PLAY PIANO 19204
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin’ Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
3 in stock
SKU: 19204 Categories: Infant Toys, IPS (INFANT PRE-SCHOOL), On the go/Bulk Juvenile, Preschool Toys Tag: LEAPFROG
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Plays up to 5 minutes of music, 8 different lullabies & soothing ocean sounds
- Soft, cuddly and soothing with a gentle, comforting glow
- Baby activates sounds with a gentle squeeze, learning about cause & effect
- Power/volume control
- Ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
- Alpha Pup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking
- Interactive letter buttons enable children to hear letter sounds and the alphabet
- Floppy fabric ears and a wagging tail give this pup lots of character
- Includes the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills
- Ages 12 to 36 months
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth