Leapfrog POPPIN’ PLAY PIANO 19204
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin’ Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
2 in stock
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
- Alpha Pup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking
- Interactive letter buttons enable children to hear letter sounds and the alphabet
- Floppy fabric ears and a wagging tail give this pup lots of character
- Includes the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills
- Ages 12 to 36 months
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;
- Interactive plush puppy talks and sings
- Press the light-up button in the middle of her tummy to hear Violet bark and tell you how much she loves you
- Press the colorful buttons to hear lullabies and learning songs about shapes, colors and letters
- The ring on top of Violet head makes him great for attaching to car seats and carriers
- This snuggle puppy is intended for kids 6-36 months. 2 AAA batteries required (included for demo purposes only; replace for home use). Product dimensions: 5.2 x 7.5 x 2.6 inches