Leapfrog MY PEEK-A-BOO LAPPUP, SCOUT 80-606100
- Learning is important business with My Peek-a-Boo LapPup™!
- Open the toy laptop and say hello to Scout before getting to work on learning about rhymes, shapes, colors and numbers.
- Press Scout’s name tag button to move his paws in front of his eyes and hear cute peek-a-boo phrases.
- Five crayon buttons light up while playing phrases and songs about colors.
- Shape buttons play rhymes about shapes, colors and numbers.
- Slide the clicking mouse up and down for additional imitative play.
- Close the lid and say goodbye!
- Intended for ages 6-24 months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
Out of stock
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds
- Features three ways to play: letter, animal and music learning modes
- Explore learning with each spin of the wheel
- Playful musical responses and lights reward each touch
- Spin, push and slide to help develop motor skills
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Tune in to discover shapes & numbers! Find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with Scout. Includes 3AAA batteries
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! Bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how Scout finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with Scout. Help Scout find shapes in his garden
- Press the music button to hear a Counting Song, Numbers Song and fun tunes. Learned skills include first words & phrases, numbers, pretend play, and shapes
- Scout's Learning Lights Remote was desgined so babies and toddlers can imitate what they see their parents doing. Through this imitative play, the toy introduces early concepts around numbers and shapes as children exercise their fine motor skills