Leapfrog MY FIRST VIOLET BOOK 80-607260
- There’s something exciting to learn on every page of the My First Violet Book™.
- Each spread of this touch-and-feel book will delight your baby as they explore the shiny pond, crinkly flower, peek-a-boo flap and baby-safe mirror.
- Hear an adorable welcome song and four sing-along songs that introduce your little one to numbers, letters, colors and shapes when you press the light-up button on this electronic baby book.
- Explore more learning on each page by pressing the soft page tabs to hear phrases and music.
- Help Violet find the hidden bone on each of the two-page spreads.
- Grab the handle on this soft book for babies and take it everywhere you go!
Out of stock
- Tune in to discover shapes & numbers! Find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with Scout. Includes 3AAA batteries
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! Bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how Scout finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with Scout. Help Scout find shapes in his garden
- Press the music button to hear a Counting Song, Numbers Song and fun tunes. Learned skills include first words & phrases, numbers, pretend play, and shapes
- Scout's Learning Lights Remote was desgined so babies and toddlers can imitate what they see their parents doing. Through this imitative play, the toy introduces early concepts around numbers and shapes as children exercise their fine motor skills
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog? Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.Teaches: Early number sense - Pretend play - Social skills
- Suitable for ages 18-36 Months
- Interactive plush puppy talks and sings
- Press the light-up button in the middle of her tummy to hear Violet bark and tell you how much she loves you
- Press the colorful buttons to hear lullabies and learning songs about shapes, colors and letters
- The ring on top of Violet head makes him great for attaching to car seats and carriers
- This snuggle puppy is intended for kids 6-36 months. 2 AAA batteries required (included for demo purposes only; replace for home use). Product dimensions: 5.2 x 7.5 x 2.6 inches
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Light up the adorable construction truck by dropping a ball inside and watching the mixer change color.
- Add two balls to the color mixer and push the lever to “mix” the balls together to learn how to create a whole-new color.
- Learn colors, shapes and numbers by pressing the colorful shape buttons on the truck. Use them to answer questions or add sounds to the music.
- Drop the balls inside and take them out by opening the back door. When playtime is over, all the balls easily store inside.