KIDIAN ABC LETTEREX (KD3303) 106019
Product details of KIDIAN ABC LETTEREX (KD3303) 106019
- BATTERY DETAIL:2xAA（not include）
- Dinosaur have 26 buttons on the back, teach the babies English by different sound that match with the word. Encourage the baby to speak English without any fear.
- Every button including one melody, totally 26 melodies without any duplication, develop the babies’ sense to music and art.
- Learn while play, master 26 letters and 26 words, also play melodies to let the babies feel the charming points of music in the meantime.
5 in stock
SKU: 106019 Categories: 4.4 Promotion 2021, Christmas Promotion 2020, Infant Toys, IPS (INFANT PRE-SCHOOL), Preschool Toys Tags: animal, assorted, BABY, boys, cartoon, children, collectible, cute, DINOSAUR, figurine, gift, girls, hard toy, infant, KIDIAN, kids, learning, orange, patung, plastic, present, PVC, silicon, with sound
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds
- Features three ways to play: letter, animal and music learning modes
- Explore learning with each spin of the wheel
- Playful musical responses and lights reward each touch
- Spin, push and slide to help develop motor skills
- Light up the adorable construction truck by dropping a ball inside and watching the mixer change color.
- Add two balls to the color mixer and push the lever to “mix” the balls together to learn how to create a whole-new color.
- Learn colors, shapes and numbers by pressing the colorful shape buttons on the truck. Use them to answer questions or add sounds to the music.
- Drop the balls inside and take them out by opening the back door. When playtime is over, all the balls easily store inside.
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.