Jurassic World Mini Dino Assortment (Blind) (FML69) 100150
Jw Mini Dino Asst Box Dimensions (W x H x L): 89 cm x 152.4 cm x 35 cm
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
PLAY WILD - ARCHEOLOGY GAME (STEGOSAURUS) (BZ709513) Archeological toys are a wonderful experience for children to explore the nature of the natural development. The process of excavation requires the patience of the paleontologists, which can take hours or even days. This is the intrinsic pleasure of excavation. If you want to speed up the process of digging or avoid dust, you need to moisten the soil surface before digging.
- EXCAVATION - Start digging!
- CLEANOUT AND ASSEMBLY - Let the kids do their own hands-on assemble, develop the kids' ability independent thinking and hands-on.
- RECORD AND COGNITION - Your child can observe, think and record archaeological information such as time and place of dinosaur bone as archaeologists. Thus, enhance the interest of archeology, exercise children's observation ability, and learn some about the dinosaurs.