Fisher Price Shapes & Colors Keys
Little ones key in on shapes, colors & numbers with these 5 chunky, easy-grasp keys!Okay, these toy keys won’t open any doors. But they will unlock lots of fun learning with different shapes, colours, numbers and animal friends for baby to discover on every key! There’s even a surprise activity on the first key: a spinning roller ball for baby to bat at! We’ve made these activity keys nice and chunky for little hands to grasp & hold – and easy for mum to find when little ones get the dropsies! • 5 chunky keys are sized just right for tiny hands • Introduces baby to different shapes, colours, numbers and animal friends on every key • Spinning roller ball on first key • Grasping & flipping the keys and batting at the roller ball help boost baby’s fine motor skill building! • Variety of colours, shapes and textures help stimulate baby’s senses
Out of stock
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Alpha Pup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking
- Interactive letter buttons enable children to hear letter sounds and the alphabet
- Floppy fabric ears and a wagging tail give this pup lots of character
- Includes the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills
- Ages 12 to 36 months
- Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds
- Features three ways to play: letter, animal and music learning modes
- Explore learning with each spin of the wheel
- Playful musical responses and lights reward each touch
- Spin, push and slide to help develop motor skills
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum!
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- The LeapFrog Learn and Groove Color Play Drum features:
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.