Fisher-Price Royal Potty – Green
Now your little majesty can enjoy a throne of their own! You’ll love training your little prince or princess with the Royal Potty because it has a reward system built right in, and plays different tunes – a musical reward for your child’s potty progress. The royal potty can also be used attached to a regular toilet seat, complete with royal tunes (not recommended for use on padded toilet seats). And when your child needs to wash up after going to the bathroom, this potty chair converts to a handy stepstool! Perfect for helping your toddler reach the sink! Bowl removes easily for cleanup. Deflector shield included. The chair features removable legs for easy storage. Maximum weight for stepstool: 200 lbs. (90 kg) The Fisher-Price® Royal Stepstool Potty requires 3 “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries (not included).
Out of stock
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog? Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.Teaches: Early number sense - Pretend play - Social skills
- Suitable for ages 18-36 Months
- Learning is important business with My Peek-a-Boo LapPup™!
- Open the toy laptop and say hello to Scout before getting to work on learning about rhymes, shapes, colors and numbers.
- Press Scout’s name tag button to move his paws in front of his eyes and hear cute peek-a-boo phrases.
- Five crayon buttons light up while playing phrases and songs about colors.
- Shape buttons play rhymes about shapes, colors and numbers.
- Slide the clicking mouse up and down for additional imitative play.
- Close the lid and say goodbye!
- Intended for ages 6-24 months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- 2 “grow-with-me” ways to play: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk
- 8 different hands-on activities: Light-up nose, musical piano keys, peek-a-boo mirror, flip page, bat-at rollerball ears, clacker-bead toes, spinning dial, slider butterfly
- Steadies first steps! Lights, sounds & music play as new walkers push lion along
- Sturdy 4-wheel base
- 3 AA
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years