FISHER PRICE LAUGH & LEARN STORYBOOK RHYMES (CDH26) 100322
Turn each page to hear favorites like “Pat-a-Cake” or “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”. All the while, Baby will be learning about counting, first words, letters, numbers, shapes and more—so much learning fun in store! Features: – Features familiar favorite Laugh & Learn® characters – Teaches counting first words, letters, numbers, shapes and more! – 3 light-up buttons for letters, numbers and shapes – Easy-to-turn pages helps develop fine motor skills – Top handle makes it easy to take along – Requires 2 AA batteries
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
- 2 “grow-with-me” ways to play: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk
- 8 different hands-on activities: Light-up nose, musical piano keys, peek-a-boo mirror, flip page, bat-at rollerball ears, clacker-bead toes, spinning dial, slider butterfly
- Steadies first steps! Lights, sounds & music play as new walkers push lion along
- Sturdy 4-wheel base
- 3 AA
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.