Fisher-Price Kick & Play Piano Gym (Blue)
- Four ways to play! Lay & play; Tummy time; Sit & play; Take-along
- Music rewards baby as she kicks the piano keys
- 5 busy activity toys & a large mirror
- Toys include a hippo teether, elephant clackers, rollerball frog & more!
- Short or long-play music — up to 15 minutes
- Soft, comfy mat
- Power/volume control
- Requires 3 AA batteries
Out of stock
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Alpha Pup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking
- Interactive letter buttons enable children to hear letter sounds and the alphabet
- Floppy fabric ears and a wagging tail give this pup lots of character
- Includes the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills
- Ages 12 to 36 months
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Press the app and bottom icons or slide fingers over the screen for a multicolor light show. Every action activates unique patterns of lights, colors and sounds
- Just like mom and dad's, this kid-tough toddler tablet features a home button, 20 app icons and introduces letters, numbers, shapes, animals, colors and more
- For role-play excitement, press the five dock icons and talk on the phone with Scout, explore time concepts, listen to Scout, play with the pretend camera and listen to music
- Play with the apps like a real tablet in Explore mode and hear exciting phrases about weather, sports and health. Learn mode includes colors, numbers, shapes and more
- Music mode plays songs and melodies and lets little ones create their own masterpieces
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum!
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- The LeapFrog Learn and Groove Color Play Drum features:
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.