Fisher-Price Infant Rock A Stack
- Five colorful rings to grasp & stack
- Bat-at rocker base
- Top ring has shiny reflective surface inside with swirling, rattling beads
- Introduces concepts of relative size & stacking
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
2 in stock
- Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds
- Features three ways to play: letter, animal and music learning modes
- Explore learning with each spin of the wheel
- Playful musical responses and lights reward each touch
- Spin, push and slide to help develop motor skills
- There's something exciting to learn on every page of the My First Scout Book™.
- Each spread of this touch-and-feel book will delight your baby as they explore the shiny pond, crinkly flower, peek-a-boo flap and baby-safe mirror.
- Hear an adorable welcome song and four sing-along songs that introduce your little one to numbers, letters, colors and shapes when you press the light-up button on this electronic baby book.
- Explore more learning on each page by pressing the soft page tabs to hear phrases and music.
- Help Scout find the hidden bone on each of the two-page spreads.
- Grab the handle on this soft book for babies and take it everywhere you go!
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;