Fisher-Price Infant Rock A Stack
- Five colorful rings to grasp & stack
- Bat-at rocker base
- Top ring has shiny reflective surface inside with swirling, rattling beads
- Introduces concepts of relative size & stacking
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
2 in stock
- There's something exciting to learn on every page of the My First Scout Book™.
- Each spread of this touch-and-feel book will delight your baby as they explore the shiny pond, crinkly flower, peek-a-boo flap and baby-safe mirror.
- Hear an adorable welcome song and four sing-along songs that introduce your little one to numbers, letters, colors and shapes when you press the light-up button on this electronic baby book.
- Explore more learning on each page by pressing the soft page tabs to hear phrases and music.
- Help Scout find the hidden bone on each of the two-page spreads.
- Grab the handle on this soft book for babies and take it everywhere you go!
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- Tune in to discover shapes & numbers! Find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with Scout. Includes 3AAA batteries
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! Bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how Scout finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with Scout. Help Scout find shapes in his garden
- Press the music button to hear a Counting Song, Numbers Song and fun tunes. Learned skills include first words & phrases, numbers, pretend play, and shapes
- Scout's Learning Lights Remote was desgined so babies and toddlers can imitate what they see their parents doing. Through this imitative play, the toy introduces early concepts around numbers and shapes as children exercise their fine motor skills
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog