Fisher Price Infant Float Around Bath Friends
Join two playful friends in the bath for floating fun! Baby can bat at the hippo and lion on either end to see them flip and hear them rattle. Features • Floating lion & hippo – there’s a friend on either end • Bat & grasp to see them flip & hear them rattle • Weighted to float & flip • Sized just right for baby • Water/bath play helps strengthen baby’s tactile sense Fine Motor Sized just right for baby to grasp and bat; weighted just right to float and flip! Curiosity & Discovery A new friend with every flip makes bath time more fun for baby! Two colourful characters surprise baby at every flip! Sensory Bright colours and rattle sounds help stimulate baby’s senses of sight and sound. Water/bath play helps stimulate baby’s tactile sense, too!
Out of stock
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- 2 “grow-with-me” ways to play: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk
- 8 different hands-on activities: Light-up nose, musical piano keys, peek-a-boo mirror, flip page, bat-at rollerball ears, clacker-bead toes, spinning dial, slider butterfly
- Steadies first steps! Lights, sounds & music play as new walkers push lion along
- Sturdy 4-wheel base
- 3 AA
- Learning fun with a lively puppy pal Face lights up and mouth animates as Violet sings and plays with your child
- Perfect for on-the-go play and learning as little ones explore shapes, counting, opposites and colors with Violet
- Little ones can lift and close the lid for an interactive game of peek-a-book with Violet
- My Talking LapPup with Violet is appropriate for children ages 6 to 24 months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.
- Interactive plush puppy talks and sings
- Press the light-up button in the middle of his tummy to hear Scout bark and tell you how much he loves you
- Press the colorful buttons to hear lullabies and learning songs about shapes, colors and letters
- The ring on top of Scout head makes him great for attaching to car seats and carriers
- This snuggle puppy is intended for kids 6-36 months. 2 AAA batteries required (included for demo purposes only; replace for home use). product Dimensions: 5.2 x 7.5 x 2.6 inches
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum!
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- The LeapFrog Learn and Groove Color Play Drum features:
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog? Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.Teaches: Early number sense - Pretend play - Social skills
- Suitable for ages 18-36 Months
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!