DRAGON-I B/O JUNIOR MEGASAUR DINO – 3 ASST (80079) 100111
- Roaring sounds and more
- Biting Action
- Light-up Eyes
- Available in:
- Sold separately (assorted)
SKU: 100111 Categories: Educational Electronics, Hari Raya Sales 2021, LEARNING, PROMOTION Tag: DINOSAUR
- The kit includes a lump gypsum which are hidden dinosaur bones and tools to conduct excavations.
- After finding and cleaning all the bones you can use them to make the whole skeleton.
- Ready skeleton is about 21 centimeters in length.
- The bundled cardboard card exposition contains a lot of interesting information about the velociraptor on the back.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Andrea in racing outfit & crash helmet and Dottie, plus a Pepper the bird figure.
- Features a retro diner with grill, takeout window, cash register, stylized car-shaped table and bench, giant hamburger icon and a drive-in theater with giant movie screen, plus Andrea's go-kart and go-kart launcher.
- Accessory elements include a burger, fries, drink, sauce bottles, salt & pepper shakers and a coin.
- Pull the go-kart up to the takeout window and place your order.
- Help Dottie put the food on the grill and pretend to put sauce on the burger when it’s ready.
- Drive Andrea and Pepper over to the giant screen and use the stand to play them a real movie from your cell phone or tablet!
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …