Disney Baby Cot Panel (Asst) 17167
- Toy for baby 0months+, 5 interactive buttons 2 game versions
- A soft cot panel for babies, with lots of electronic keys that trigger melodies, fun noises and animal sounds.
- A rich selection of light effects to help babies fall asleep in the company of Baby Mickey.
- Lively colours, soft fabric and fun light effects, will help children develop their sensory skills.
Out of stock
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- From sitting and batting to scooting and crawling, get a move on number skills with count & crawl Kitty! 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- This kitty is designed for perfect push-and-play counting fun! Press the keys in number mode to hear number names 1 to 20 and cat-tastic counting rhymes.
- Explore the keys in music mode to play meows high and low, hear silly sounds or make original melodies. Push Kitty along to hear a fun counting song, plus the original ditty, 'tummy, Whiskers, Tongue and paws'.
- Kitty sits up so babies can bat a ball of yarn, nurturing motor development and balance. A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20!
- Learned skills include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers.
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- AA Batteries Required
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill.
- Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time!
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog