Disney Baby Baby Minnie Projector (Asst) 17126
- Toy for baby 0months+, the moon projects lots of stars in the room walls and in the ceiling.
- The loveable Baby Mickey is the star of this beautiful projector, which turns the wall and ceiling of the bedroom into a “star-lit sky”.
- Lots of relaxing classic melodies to gently accompany the child into the world of dreams.
- With 3 selectors to choose a preferred projection, time and volume adjustment.
Out of stock
Product details of KIDIAN ABC LETTEREX (KD3303) 106019
- BATTERY DETAIL:2xAA（not include）
- Dinosaur have 26 buttons on the back, teach the babies English by different sound that match with the word. Encourage the baby to speak English without any fear.
- Every button including one melody, totally 26 melodies without any duplication, develop the babies’ sense to music and art.
- Learn while play, master 26 letters and 26 words, also play melodies to let the babies feel the charming points of music in the meantime.
- Best selling bus upgraded to offer even more fun and learning. interactive talking bus teaches phonics, letter name and numbers through 4 modes of play!
- Chunky buttons on the top of the bus call out shapes.
- Lots of sound effects including horn, brake and accelerator!
- Features a wide selection of musical melodies in various styles and fun sound effects.
- With so many places to go, select your destination from the school, zoo or train station to hear a sung song or fun phrase related to the destination shown on the front of the bus!
- Press the smiley passengers on the bus to hear funny phrases!
- 3 INTERACTIVE MODES: Activity learning toy features Music Mode, Education Mode, and Memory Mode
- TODDLER SKILLS: Activity toy promotes motor skills and physical, verbal, and emotional expression
- MUSIC & SOUNDS: Dynamic activity center plays music, lights up, and features interactive play sounds
- LIGHT UP DISPLAY: Learning display shows the alphabet, numbers, and shapes during interactive play
- ELECTRONIC TODDLER TOY: Three AA batteries required, not included
Give babies the best possible start! The sweet, colorful monkey rattle, featuring soft arms & a link for take along play, rewards little ones for batting and shaking with fun rattle sounds. The delightful giraffe spinner provides fun sensory stimulation-from the spinning birdie and clacking rattle sounds, to the soft, colorful legs. Babies can engage in self-discovery with the adorable panda mirror featuring a fun, crinkle belly! Perfect for at-home play or fun on the go. Collect them all! Each sold separately and subject to availability.
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
Now your little majesty can enjoy a throne of their own! You’ll love training your little prince or princess with the Royal Potty because it has a reward system built right in, and plays different tunes - a musical reward for your child’s potty progress. The royal potty can also be used attached to a regular toilet seat, complete with royal tunes (not recommended for use on padded toilet seats). And when your child needs to wash up after going to the bathroom, this potty chair converts to a handy stepstool! Perfect for helping your toddler reach the sink! Bowl removes easily for cleanup. Deflector shield included. The chair features removable legs for easy storage. Maximum weight for stepstool: 200 lbs. (90 kg) **Requires 3 “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries (batteries not included).