Disney Baby Baby Mickey Pull Along Car (Asst) 17208
- Toy for baby 6-36months+, with a string to pull it along activating a funny squeak sound.
- Baby Mickey on board your car becomes a very nice trailer to take with you.
- Pulling the rope, Baby Mickey will follow you everywhere, moving left and right inside the cabin.
- The button 1 on the hood activates a pleasant sound.
Out of stock
- Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a 10-piece set that lights up in six colors and features songs and surprises
- Tip the teapot to see it light up, hear fun sounds and see the "tea" move realistically
- Features 7 tea-time learning songs and 50+ phrases and sounds
- Teaches colors and matching, manners and greetings and counting
- Ages 1-3 years
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Light up the adorable construction truck by dropping a ball inside and watching the mixer change color.
- Add two balls to the color mixer and push the lever to “mix” the balls together to learn how to create a whole-new color.
- Learn colors, shapes and numbers by pressing the colorful shape buttons on the truck. Use them to answer questions or add sounds to the music.
- Drop the balls inside and take them out by opening the back door. When playtime is over, all the balls easily store inside.
- Tune in to discover shapes & numbers! Find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with Scout. Includes 3AAA batteries
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! Bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how Scout finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with Scout. Help Scout find shapes in his garden
- Press the music button to hear a Counting Song, Numbers Song and fun tunes. Learned skills include first words & phrases, numbers, pretend play, and shapes
- Scout's Learning Lights Remote was desgined so babies and toddlers can imitate what they see their parents doing. Through this imitative play, the toy introduces early concepts around numbers and shapes as children exercise their fine motor skills