Disney Baby Baby Mickey Pull Along Car (Asst) 17208
- Toy for baby 6-36months+, with a string to pull it along activating a funny squeak sound.
- Baby Mickey on board your car becomes a very nice trailer to take with you.
- Pulling the rope, Baby Mickey will follow you everywhere, moving left and right inside the cabin.
- The button 1 on the hood activates a pleasant sound.
Out of stock
Give babies the best possible start! The sweet, colorful monkey rattle, featuring soft arms & a link for take along play, rewards little ones for batting and shaking with fun rattle sounds. The delightful giraffe spinner provides fun sensory stimulation-from the spinning birdie and clacking rattle sounds, to the soft, colorful legs. Babies can engage in self-discovery with the adorable panda mirror featuring a fun, crinkle belly! Perfect for at-home play or fun on the go. Collect them all! Each sold separately and subject to availability.
Let’s go camping in the countryside with Mickey. Camp Site Adventure set is packed with all the camping equipment you need! Set includes an exclusive Mickey figure, a tent, a camp bed, a rowing boat, a fishing rod, a barbecue and much more! Lets get some food on the barbecue. Are you hungry? Watch out for the snakes hiding in the campsite!
Here are the Mini Vehicles from the Mickey and the Roadster Racer series, with an integrated 1:64 scale figure. There are 4 models to collect, so you can hold amazing races with your friends and enjoy endless hours of fun! You can play with all the Mickey and the Roadster Racers games and playsets.
Good partner for baby growth1) Cognitive ability 2) Practical ability 3) Creativity 4) Social skills
- The safe and odor-free material is safe and has no odor. Children can rest assured to use it.
- Let the children get closer to the beauty of life and learn about the world through the development of vision, touch and physical movements.
- Children's toys interest inspiration is very important, a rich variety of kitchen tools children have fun
- Role-playing is very popular in developed countries, and early education for young children is widely respected by educated experts.