Disney Baby Baby Mickey Projector (Asst) 17095
- Toy for baby 0months+, the moon projects lots of stars in the room walls and in the ceiling.
- The loveable Baby Mickey is the star of this beautiful projector, which turns the wall and ceiling of the bedroom into a “star-lit sky”.
- Lots of relaxing classic melodies to gently accompany the child into the world of dreams.
- With 3 selectors to choose a preferred projection, time and volume adjustment.
Out of stock
- Interactive plush puppy talks and sings
- Press the light-up button in the middle of his tummy to hear Scout bark and tell you how much he loves you
- Press the colorful buttons to hear lullabies and learning songs about shapes, colors and letters
- The ring on top of Scout head makes him great for attaching to car seats and carriers
- This snuggle puppy is intended for kids 6-36 months. 2 AAA batteries required (included for demo purposes only; replace for home use). product Dimensions: 5.2 x 7.5 x 2.6 inches
- Push Scout and his head, legs and tail move while he sings educational songs
- Choose from three modes of play including letters, number and animal sounds
- Hear songs about letters and numbers while also seeing them scroll by on scout's LED backpack screen
- Press the arrow buttons to play letter, number or animal activities while developing fine motor skills
- Take care of Scout and take him on walks to develop gross motor skills
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply.
- Enjoy a flutter of color with the Butterfly Counting Pal™ plush learning toy.
- Five colorful number buttons play a variety of songs to teach colors and numbers.
- A kaleidoscope of color, Butterfly’s light-up wing shows the colors of the rainbow.
- She also helps your baby fall asleep with soft, classical melodies.
- Each segment of this on-the-go toy features a section that crinkles, squeaks or has interesting textures to help develop motor skills and build tactile awareness.
- Learn at home or on the fly by using the included straps to secure the butterfly to infant carriers and strollers.
- Intended for ages birth +.
- Requires two AA batteries.
- Tune in to discover shapes & numbers! Find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with Scout. Includes 3AAA batteries
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! Bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how Scout finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with Scout. Help Scout find shapes in his garden
- Press the music button to hear a Counting Song, Numbers Song and fun tunes. Learned skills include first words & phrases, numbers, pretend play, and shapes
- Scout's Learning Lights Remote was desgined so babies and toddlers can imitate what they see their parents doing. Through this imitative play, the toy introduces early concepts around numbers and shapes as children exercise their fine motor skills
- There's something exciting to learn on every page of the My First Scout Book™.
- Each spread of this touch-and-feel book will delight your baby as they explore the shiny pond, crinkly flower, peek-a-boo flap and baby-safe mirror.
- Hear an adorable welcome song and four sing-along songs that introduce your little one to numbers, letters, colors and shapes when you press the light-up button on this electronic baby book.
- Explore more learning on each page by pressing the soft page tabs to hear phrases and music.
- Help Scout find the hidden bone on each of the two-page spreads.
- Grab the handle on this soft book for babies and take it everywhere you go!
- Learn about shapes, colors and numbers with the Sorting Surprise Turtle™.
- Match the brightly colored shape blocks to the correct holes in the adorable turtle’s shell and it will say the name of the shape, its color or the number on the block.
- When all of the shapes are inside, press the butterfly button on the turtle’s back and watch the pieces fly out while hearing music and learning rhymes .
- Press the light-up flower button on top of the turtle’s head to hear three learning songs. Enjoy this new spin on learning!
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.