BRIGHT STARTS BS WATER RING TEETHER FOR EMERGING MARKETS (Asst) BBBS10204
- Water-filled teether soothes baby’s gums
- Easy to grasp shape
- Refrigerate for added relief
Out of stock
- Press the app and bottom icons or slide fingers over the screen for a multicolor light show. Every action activates unique patterns of lights, colors and sounds
- Just like mom and dad's, this kid-tough toddler tablet features a home button, 20 app icons and introduces letters, numbers, shapes, animals, colors and more
- For role-play excitement, press the five dock icons and talk on the phone with Scout, explore time concepts, listen to Scout, play with the pretend camera and listen to music
- Play with the apps like a real tablet in Explore mode and hear exciting phrases about weather, sports and health. Learn mode includes colors, numbers, shapes and more
- Music mode plays songs and melodies and lets little ones create their own masterpieces
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more!
Meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases;
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along Dino's back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 12.3" Wide x 12.5" Height x 2.7" Depth
- Learning fun with a lively puppy pal Face lights up and mouth animates as Violet sings and plays with your child
- Perfect for on-the-go play and learning as little ones explore shapes, counting, opposites and colors with Violet
- Little ones can lift and close the lid for an interactive game of peek-a-book with Violet
- My Talking LapPup with Violet is appropriate for children ages 6 to 24 months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- Learning is important business with My Peek-a-Boo LapPup™!
- Open the toy laptop and say hello to Violet before getting to work on learning about rhymes, shapes, colors and numbers.
- Press Violet’s name tag button to move her paws in front of her eyes and hear cute peek-a-boo phrases.
- Five crayon buttons light up while playing phrases and songs about colors.
- Shape buttons play rhymes about shapes, colors and numbers.
- Slide the clicking mouse up and down for additional imitative play.
- Close the lid and say goodbye! Intended for ages 6-24 months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.