4M Mould and Paint / Cute Pets 4M-03539
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child’s creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
2 in stock
- Paint a tea set with your own creative designs.
- Have a pretend tea party with your dolls or use your tea set as lovely home ornaments.
- Contains 1 tea set (1 tea pot, 4 sets of cups & saucers, 1 milk jug, and 1 sugar bowl: pieces range from 3 cm to 6 cm tall), paint strip, paint brush and detailed instructions.
- Makes a 13-piece mini tea set.
- Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, a paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, fine quality plaster, glitter and detailed instructions. Package contains enough materials to make 6 magnets or pinsCreate 6 mermaid refrigerator magnets or pinsIncludes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructionsFun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.