4M KidzLabs / Crystal Science 4M-03917
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- – a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- – a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- – a transparent square container with a lid
- – a hexagonal container with a lid
- – a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- – a stand for a luminous crystal
- – a mixing bowl
- – a spoon
- – set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.
2 in stock
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.