4M Kidz Labs / Dig a Velociraptor Skeleton 4M-13234
- The kit includes a lump gypsum which are hidden dinosaur bones and tools to conduct excavations.
- After finding and cleaning all the bones you can use them to make the whole skeleton.
- Ready skeleton is about 21 centimeters in length.
- The bundled cardboard card exposition contains a lot of interesting information about the velociraptor on the back.
Out of stock
- Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, a paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, fine quality plaster, glitter and detailed instructions. Package contains enough materials to make 6 magnets or pinsCreate 6 mermaid refrigerator magnets or pinsIncludes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructionsFun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- Great Gizmos offer a very large range of inspirational, inspiring, creative, imaginative, fun and educational toys.
- The Kidz Labs Magnet Science is an enhanced way to Great Gizmos this year.
- Learn the science principles involved.
- Construct a super magnet racer, a yacht compass or a mysterious dangler.
- You can also fun playing a fishing game or creating a magnetic sculpture and so much more.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Paint a tea set with your own creative designs.
- Have a pretend tea party with your dolls or use your tea set as lovely home ornaments.
- Contains 1 tea set (1 tea pot, 4 sets of cups & saucers, 1 milk jug, and 1 sugar bowl: pieces range from 3 cm to 6 cm tall), paint strip, paint brush and detailed instructions.
- Makes a 13-piece mini tea set.
- Get ready for thrilling action and adventure with Jurassic World!
- Spring-loaded damage panel feature snaps back on impact to reveal the battle wound on these Battle Damage dinosaur action figures!
- Boys will love battling it out again and again to see the results.
- Reset the Battle Damage action figure to play out favorite movie battles again and again!
- Choose from Battle Damage Stiggy, Battle Damage Velociraptor Blue, Battle Damage Pachycephalosaurus, Battle Damage Herrerasaurus and Battle Damage Gallimimus.
- Each sold separately, subject to availability.