4M Kidz Labs / Dig a Velociraptor Skeleton 4M-13234
- The kit includes a lump gypsum which are hidden dinosaur bones and tools to conduct excavations.
- After finding and cleaning all the bones you can use them to make the whole skeleton.
- Ready skeleton is about 21 centimeters in length.
- The bundled cardboard card exposition contains a lot of interesting information about the velociraptor on the back.
Out of stock
- Get ready for thrilling action and adventure with Jurassic World!
- Spring-loaded damage panel feature snaps back on impact to reveal the battle wound on these Battle Damage dinosaur action figures!
- Boys will love battling it out again and again to see the results.
- Reset the Battle Damage action figure to play out favorite movie battles again and again!
- Choose from Battle Damage Stiggy, Battle Damage Velociraptor Blue, Battle Damage Pachycephalosaurus, Battle Damage Herrerasaurus and Battle Damage Gallimimus.
- Each sold separately, subject to availability.
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.