4M Kidz Labs / Dig a Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton 4M-03221
- Play at being a top palaeontologist by excavating the bones of a dinosaur that roamed the earth millions of years ago with this Natural History Museum kit.
- Then put the pieces together and make a stunning skeleton of a terrifying Tyrannosaurus Rex
Out of stock
- Paint a tea set with your own creative designs.
- Have a pretend tea party with your dolls or use your tea set as lovely home ornaments.
- Contains 1 tea set (1 tea pot, 4 sets of cups & saucers, 1 milk jug, and 1 sugar bowl: pieces range from 3 cm to 6 cm tall), paint strip, paint brush and detailed instructions.
- Makes a 13-piece mini tea set.
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- Contains 1 mould with 6 designs, a paint strip, 6 magnets, 2 pins, 1 paint brush, fine quality plaster, glitter and detailed instructions. Package contains enough materials to make 6 magnets or pinsCreate 6 mermaid refrigerator magnets or pinsIncludes mold with 6 designs, paint strip, brush, 6 magnets, 2 pin backs, plaster, glitter and instructionsFun, colorful glitter keepsakes
- Great Gizmos offer a very large range of inspirational, inspiring, creative, imaginative, fun and educational toys.
- The Kidz Labs Magnet Science is an enhanced way to Great Gizmos this year.
- Learn the science principles involved.
- Construct a super magnet racer, a yacht compass or a mysterious dangler.
- You can also fun playing a fishing game or creating a magnetic sculpture and so much more.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …