4M Green Creativity/Recycled Paper Beads 4M-04588
- Have a plastic bottle at hand – the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice – your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
2 in stock
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- The 4M Crystal Learning Experiment Set offers the child to set up his own laboratory in order to understand the science of crystals. To study amazing substances, the kit includes all the necessary items and materials: containers, mixture and other attributes. Included:
- - a large bag with a base for crystals (ammonium phosphate)
- - a small bag with a blue coloring mixture
- - a transparent square container with a lid
- - a hexagonal container with a lid
- - a narrow hexagonal container with a lid
- - a stand for a luminous crystal
- - a mixing bowl
- - a spoon
- - set of paper for a snow-white treeThe toy is not intended for children under 8 years old.
- The kit includes reagents that can be dangerous if used improperly.
- Be sure to conduct experiments in the presence of adults and subject to all safety rules.
- For safety reasons, an apron, safety glasses, and gloves are required to conduct a crystal experiment.
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.