4M Green Creativity/Recycled Paper Beads 4M-04588
- Have a plastic bottle at hand – the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice – your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
1 in stock
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Great Gizmos offer a very large range of inspirational, inspiring, creative, imaginative, fun and educational toys.
- The Kidz Labs Magnet Science is an enhanced way to Great Gizmos this year.
- Learn the science principles involved.
- Construct a super magnet racer, a yacht compass or a mysterious dangler.
- You can also fun playing a fishing game or creating a magnetic sculpture and so much more.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
PLAY WILD - ARCHEOLOGY GAME (STEGOSAURUS) (BZ709513) Archeological toys are a wonderful experience for children to explore the nature of the natural development. The process of excavation requires the patience of the paleontologists, which can take hours or even days. This is the intrinsic pleasure of excavation. If you want to speed up the process of digging or avoid dust, you need to moisten the soil surface before digging.
- EXCAVATION - Start digging!
- CLEANOUT AND ASSEMBLY - Let the kids do their own hands-on assemble, develop the kids' ability independent thinking and hands-on.
- RECORD AND COGNITION - Your child can observe, think and record archaeological information such as time and place of dinosaur bone as archaeologists. Thus, enhance the interest of archeology, exercise children's observation ability, and learn some about the dinosaurs.