4M Glow Friendship Bracelets 4M-04662
- Show your creativity with this set: weave bracelets from glowing in the dark threads for yourself and best friends.
- Handmade accessories perfectly complement any outfit.
Out of stock
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Andrea in racing outfit & crash helmet and Dottie, plus a Pepper the bird figure.
- Features a retro diner with grill, takeout window, cash register, stylized car-shaped table and bench, giant hamburger icon and a drive-in theater with giant movie screen, plus Andrea's go-kart and go-kart launcher.
- Accessory elements include a burger, fries, drink, sauce bottles, salt & pepper shakers and a coin.
- Pull the go-kart up to the takeout window and place your order.
- Help Dottie put the food on the grill and pretend to put sauce on the burger when it’s ready.
- Drive Andrea and Pepper over to the giant screen and use the stand to play them a real movie from your cell phone or tablet!
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.